As a project moves from the design phase through the construction phase, CSW|ST2 construction management team provides our clients with the assistance they need to make the technical decisions necessary to ensure the quality and timely completion of construction activities.
Our surveying staff offers extensive experience and expertise in the fields of boundary surveying and topographic mapping. We provide research and retracement of historic surveys, research of boundary records, title research, Control and Construction Surveys, Records-of-Survey, Parcel and Final Maps, Legal Descriptions, and ALTA Surveys.
The CSW|ST2 surveying team provides many services including:
- ALTA Surveys, as required by lenders and title insurers
- Research and retracement of historic surveys involving State Lands Commission and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jurisdictional determinations
- Records of Survey, Parcel Maps and Final Maps, and legal descriptions for deeds
- Boundary records, and title research
- Field investigations
- Expert testimony and witness
CSW|ST2 has gathered resources to provide superior surveying services including:
- In-house survey crews
- Planners and engineers experienced in conducting contemporary and historic title research
- A large library of California topographic, subdivision and historic maps and other data
- Computer-aided design (CAD) technology that accepts digitized data from a field crew for quick and accurate formulation of surveys and topographic base maps